Senior Care La Porte Services & Amenities
Whether you’re looking for a studio or one bedroom apartment, Brentwood at La Porte, in La Porte, IN, offers a wide selection of bright, upscale independent and assisted living options, as well as memory care apartments. If a little more living space works better for you, one of our two bedroom luxury villas is certain to accommodate you. Regardless of your layout preference, we include full bathrooms, kitchenettes, wall-to-wall carpeting, and individual temperature control in every unit.
At Brentwood, we create a place that goes beyond physical support, and into a more socially connected community. Regardless of the challenges that come with age, our senior living community is an opportunity to challenge your mind, lift your spirits, revitalize your purpose and nurture your heart.
Some of the advantages of being part of a community are the opportunities it offers for socialization and building relationships, as well as experiencing a sense of neighborhood cohesion and unification. Here, at Brentwood at La Porte, a few of the common areas we provide as platforms for gathering are:
- A card room, for gathering with friends and neighbors to play a round or two of bingo, dominoes, or rummy
- A café, for enjoying conversation with friends or visiting family members over tea, coffee, or snacks
- An elegant dining room, for sharing meals, laughter, and friendly conversation
In addition to mental and emotional health, we also emphasize the importance of physical health and its interconnectedness to an overall sense of well-being. You will find a number of health and wellness classes suited to your abilities and aimed at furthering your growth as an individual. Some of the fitness programs and classes we offer are:
- Exercise and our Balance Fitness program, for maximizing functional abilities through a fun, holistic, and stimulating experience
- Tai-Chi, for brain-challenging movements and meditative relaxation designed to exercise the mind, body, and spirit
- Health talks, where the latest research and updated solutions are presented and discussed in an interactive format
- Ageless Spirit class, where residents discuss and reflect on topics such the power of positive thinking and attitude, the importance of journaling, and the potential of gratitude and giving back in creating purposeful pursuits in daily life